Sunday, February 26, 2012

Matsumoto TV Behind the Scenes: Episode 13 of Go! Go! OJ-FWA FIGHT TV! on VBCtv.com!

This one nearly didn't happen.

After two straight weeks of work-related HELL, I had NO time to prep this episode as I usually would. Normally I'm a full week ahead of schedule, having already created the video and submitting it to VBCtv.com at least 4 days in advance.

However because of the aforementioned HELL (job training taking up my whole weekend) I had to miss my usual prep days and get it all done THE DAY OF BROADCAST.

Goddamn, I hope I don't have to do that again... EVER.



http://vbctv.com/index.php?option=com_zoo&task=item&item_id=2113&Itemid=1651

Welcome to Episode 13 of Go! Go! OJ-FWA FIGHT TV!

The main event: Another legendary battle between old rivals Reiko Hikawa and Misato "The Cat" Kubodera! Liliana talks about what happened in Episode 11! And the laid back country boy A.T. Peese will be in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment