Saturday, February 18, 2012

Matsumoto TV Behind the Scenes 02/19/2012

God fucking damnit THQ!

I was capping footage for the next episode of FIGHT TV. I wanted Duality007's character Hiroko Hayashi to make her debut, using Smackdown Vs. Raw 2011. Since I didn't create her, I preferred to let the CPU sim the match. In order to prevent her jobber opponent from getting any real advantage, I lowered the jobbers stats to nearly zero. Furthermore, I noticed in 2010 that if a character had higher stats that character would pretty much be the more aggressive sim.

However, this was not the case.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! THIS jobber, even though I had done ALL the above, was not only the aggressor, even winning the encounters a number of times and otherwise making Hiroko look bad (which is the complete opposite perception I wanted, of course) but the computer simmed Hiroko as if she was blindfolded and COMPLETELY unaware of her surroundings.

FUCK! Hey Yukes! WHY NOT GIVE US AN ADJUSTABLE LOGIC SETTING FOR THE INDIVIDUAL CHARACTERS???????????

Oh well.

Here's Hiroko.


No comments:

Post a Comment